Scriborder Hero

General Information

The Paulding County School District is now offering a secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.  

Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is less than 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent. 


Students with a graduation year from 2008 to 2016 applying to a Georgia post-secondary institution are encouraged to use to send transcripts.  Click HERE to access


Please note the information below:

  • Charges will apply when ordering former student records. 
  • Requests for information will be processed on normal business days.
  • You will receive emails from to notify you of the status of your order.  It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.  
  • For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
  • If you request an electronic copy of your transcript to be sent to yourself, then you will be sent an 'unofficial copy'.
  • Processing time will be two business days from the time the order is received.
  • GED requests are not processed through the Records Management Center.  Please call 404-679-1645 for GED information.
  • Phone and fax requests will no longer be accepted.
  • Click the appropriate link button to request information.


Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.


All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.

Go back to the Paulding County School District Records Management Website

The Following May Be Requested by Alumni: must meet ALL requirements
Official High School Transcript $5.00


The Following May be Requested by Current Students:

Official High School Transcript $5.00
Immunization Record $5.00
Copy of Social Security Card $5.00


Student may obtain your student record in person for $3 per copy.  

The Following May Be Requested by Corporations / Universities / Attorneys:
Official High School Transcript $10.00
Verification of Graduation $15.00

 All CORPORATIONS and POST-SECONDARY SCHOOLS must submit requests online.

 Please note that ALL corporate requests for Verification of Graduation will be delivered via email.

The Following May NOT Be Requested:

Paulding County School District does not retain copies of High School Diplomas.  You may order a copy of your transcript online which contains your graduation date and years of attendance.

GED requests are not processed through the Records Management Center.  Please call 404-679-1645 for GED Information.

For More Information, Contact:

Paulding County School District
Records Management Center
522 Hardee Street
Dallas, GA 30132

Business Hours
Monday - Thursday
7:30am-12:00pm and 1:00pm-4:00pm